Monday 21 May 2007

true to myself....

My last two attempts to put something down here turned out to be terrible flops. At the outset lemme pray that, it doesnt happen here. Sometimes I feel like writing abt something but then I would soon realise that I am writing bullshit.. and would stop right there..

There are some internal checks people like me always do.. I can not help it and I am conscious about it.

My first blog entry says

"Whatever I am gonna write here are some meaningless quibbles, which may or may not be a reflection of what I think, while I post.." Ofcourse one cannot write something by thinking some uncorrelated things..

what I ( probabily :D ) meant may be this

" This is my blog.. I like to express my present state of mind here. ( why people ever write diaries?? I never had one, but I always wanted to have one..) The post is such that I understand it, but you may not ( I dont have to care about you here rite?) ... So my "self expression" as inferred by you may not be same as the idea I had in mind when I expressed it in the post..

So we can say a post ( as understood by you) may or may not be a reflection of what I think while I post.

Now coming back to the original point about the internal checks... The thing I often feel guilty is that I always try to project the sunny shades of my life.. If it gets too sunny you say it as "too hot" to bear.. ( means I am flattering myself).. So sometimes when I write I feel the guilt that I am making it too hot, which tells me to quit that post... So if I want to get over this what should I do? should I allow some darker shades to get in through the filter.. May be then Its a true self expression and I need not worry about those checks and all..

May be you got the gist of my babblings.. In case not treat them as meaningless quibbles.. (actually they are :)

Else you assume this post as a sort of munkoor jaamyam [ right now I am not getting the english word for it .. Do I need to care :) ].

ps:

I didnt intend to write this ( actually thot of writing something which is not even remotely related ) when I started...I now have to finish lots of report writing work which I have to submit in 2 days and I havent started anything yet... promised to start jogging early morning tomorrow... promises to keep!! so am gonna sleep !!! Gute nacht !!

2 comments:

Dhanya said...

11.29 am nu urangunno???
n munkoor jamyam is "anticipatory bail" :)

it's me said...

11.29 am is on a differnt time zone :)
anticipatory bail oru sukhamillatha prayogam aayippoi :)